Pain Management Qualifications
- Liceaga M.D. is Board Certified in both Pain Management and Anesthesiology since 1987.
He has been an Anesthesiologist and Pain Management Physician, helping thousands of patients live better and more comfortable lives with Pain Management clinics in LA and Orange Counties.
GOALS OF TREATMENT
- Eliminate or Decrease Pain
- Increase the Ability to Cope with Pain
- Decrease or Eliminate the Use of Medication
- Return the Patient to Beneficial Employment
- Improve the Patient’s Quality of Life
Why use a Pain Treatment Specialist?
A qualified Pain Management Specialist is a Medical Doctor, such as an anesthesiologist, with additional training and experience in the advanced techniques of pain relief. Pain Management specialists are Board Certified by the American Society of Anesthesiology in Pain Management or the American Academy of Pain Medicine.
A Pain Management Medical Specialist understands what pain can do to a person. Pain affects our ability to function in our daily life, our ability to work, to make a living, to function with our family, our psychological condition and more. People had to live with pain in past times. Your family doctor may try his/her best, but may have limitations in what services can be offered.
The medical profession acknowledges that Pain is a disease process! Living with severe pain is no longer acceptable. Technology and Science has advanced and there are now many more choices in the treatment of pain.
- Chronic Pain
- Arthritis Pain
- Neck Pain
- Mid-back and Chest Wall Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Joint and Extremity Pain
- Post Spinal Fusion Pain (Failed Surgery)
- Shingles Pain
- Sympathetic – CRPS Pain
- Peripheral Neurogenic (Nerve) Pain
- Facial Pain
- Pelvic and Abdominal Pain
- Myofascial and Fibromyalgia Pain
- Spinal Cord Pain
- Spasm Pain
- And More!
We Accept Most Insurance: PPO, Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury, Medicare, CareMore, Self-Pay.